Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Craft Wednesday #17: The Name of this Blog

This blog needed a place for talking about writing. "Craft Wednesday" will be me talking about all things writing: how to write, why to write, and my own craft journey. I hope to learn and to share experiences with you.  

The Name of this Blog

"This blog is named with two butterflies in mind."


    People have asked me why I named this blog "A Butterfly Goes Free."  Names are beautiful and interesting ways of showing history and hope in the same breath.
   On this blog I have created a permanent tab, "Butterflies", where I tell the story of two separate incidents years apart involving delicate insects and human curiosity. Enjoy, and may this inspire you to write some of the stories only you can tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment