Thursday, March 5, 2015

Fictional Character Seeking Work

Dear Ms. Fletcher:

I am a seeking a position in the twentieth chapter, just after the main character almost dies but does not. I am interested in joining your newest cast of characters in even the briefest mention because I know you listen to what your characters have to say, and I feel that I can provide great insight and emotion to your newest venture into the mystery genre.

I was in a series of books that ran for several volumes with high-grossing sales in many niche bookstores. As the protagonist's sometimes-best friend and neighbor, I appeared in several important scenes, where I said something that the protagonist then turned around and utilized for the well-being of our entire town. At other times I provided emotional support for characters who needed someone to whom they could speak, so that our author did not have to depart from the favored third-person limited point-of-view. Based on these experiences, I am a team player, and can stop saying something so that others can speak, or, when prompted, I firmly believe I can help the other participants in the writing process clarify the direction of the conversations, and therefore the direction of the novel.

My work can be found in The Midnight Hours series by R.F. Lawghin, namely Book One, chapters 1-5 and 11-13; Book Two, chapters 2, 7-9, and 19, and Book Four, chapters 1, 10, and 21. I will enclose my resume. I look forward to seeing you soon.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
Jennifer "Teacup" Powers

No comments:

Post a Comment